For an extensive review of your “work in progress” The Boogle offers a no-BS assessment of your book. Longer and more in-depth than a typical book review, think of this as a complete critique of your manuscruipt. The good, the bad, the overall. Straight up feedback done Boogle-style that you won’t find anywhere else.
The Boogle offers an in-depth 10+ page analysis of:
- Characters. Do I like the characters I’m supposed to like? What do I like about them? Do we hate the bad guys? Why or why not? Who needs more backstory? Which relationships work and which are simply unbelievable.
- Story/plot. Does it work? Where are the holes? Where should you spend more time?
- Structure. Did you take that main character to a place where he/she absolutely had no chance of succeeding and then make him/her succeed? If you didn’t I’ll let you know why not.
- Dialogue. Does it work? Is there too much? Not enough? Is it fun to read, boring or tedious? Who should I hear from more? Who needs to shut the heck up?
- Prose/storytelling. Are you a good writer? Do you need more descriptions or will I tell you “less is more?” Is this story interesting and easy to read or is it as dull as a butterknife?
- Overall analysis. What did I think? Is this thing ready or should you go back to the drawing board?
In additional you will receive:
- A quick turnaround (within 2 weeks) as a critique takes priority over any pending Boogle book reviews.
Check out any of The Boogle’s book reviews to get a taste of what’s in store for you. Think of a Book Critique as a Book Review x 10.
Inquire for rates/capacity with name, book title, genre and word count….rates are negotiable.